PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
FOR DATA COLLECTION, STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your data is compiled to:
- allow you to personalize your access to the system;
- Allow CatchSmart to answer your questions and provide you with information;
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the use of the Internet site;
- provide services;
- updated services;
- provide customer support (we can also collect your additional information to study and provide answers to your support issues);
- analyze the characteristics of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs for the development of new products and services, as well as for marketing communication purposes.
- Collected personal data is processed in accordance with the policy described in the Regulation.
CatchSmart Group companies will use their employees and contractors only for the purposes mentioned above and to improve the quality of their services. The companies in the CatchSmart group include, but are not limited to, the list of companies available at http://catchsmartsolution.com/contacts/. The list of companies may change, so please keep track of the information on the link provided by the CatchSmart group at http://catchsmartsolution.com/contacts/ or https://www.catchsmartsolution.com/en.
WHAT IS LIABLE FOR YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
The data controller responsible for processing this data in your country is the relevant CatchSmart group company:
Limited Liability Company "CatchSmart" (CatchSmart Solutions)
Vat. number. 40103771258
Legal address: Cesu street 14, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia
office address: Grecinieku street 11A-12, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Only properly appointed and duly authorized CatchSmart staff can access the data using their personal password in their respective systems.
Data controller responsible for processing this data:
any CatchSmart service;
a marketing specialist for the marketing sector who provides marketing tools and with whom we have a contract.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Contact Us, Contacts - Business Email, Company Name, Company Representative Name.
Apply for news - email address.
Apply for a vacancy - e-mail, name, surname, phone number and all the information included in your CV.
Find an address - the address of the person concerned.
WHY LONG DATA IS STORY?
We will store personal information, client and business information for as long as necessary:
- provide products, services and information that you or your company has requested;
- Communicate with you on the request that you have submitted to us;
WHY YOU CAN ACCESS YOURSELF DATA, TO CHECK YOUR PERFORMANCE AND EXTENDING IT?
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or correct or update this information. You can also ask to completely delete your personal information if you currently have no active requests.
We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with adequate access to any personal information we hold for 30 days from your access request.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using a link that is available to you in the messages you send.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before issuing information about your personal data.
WHERE YOU CHOOSE ANY QUESTION OR COMPLAINT?
If you want to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information, please contact: with the data controller responsible for processing this data, email: email@example.com.
For complaints and conflicts, write a CatchSmart Data Protection Officer (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you submit a privacy complaint, we will record your name and / or company name, the name, email and country of the party related to the complaint, and the information that was the basis of the complaint. We will use the information you provide to process your complaint and send you a response as soon as your complaint is reviewed.
"Cookies" is the amount of information that a website maintains on your computer or mobile device when you visit an Internet site. It allows the server to collect information from your browser, so you do not always have to enter data again when you return to the website or switch from one page to another. More information on how cookies work is available at www.cookiecentral.com.
WHY WE USE THE SETTLEMENTS?
- Recognize new or former clients;
- Remember your screen preferences, such as contrast color settings or font sizes;
- Remember if you have already responded to the popup poll (thus not asking you to do it again);
- Remember if you (or did not) have given consent to use our cookies on this website;
- Anonymously collect statistics on how and what videos you have been searching for;
- send the ad that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to restrict how many times you see an ad and help you measure the effectiveness of your ad campaign.
- Collect trusted site usage information that allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements;
- analyze which websites you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
- Enabling these cookies is not essential for the core features of the web site, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do, some of the web site's capabilities may not work as intended.
- Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third-party service provider that performs separate functions for our needs.
PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR TRANSFER
The cookie information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is stored under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
HOW TO CHECK SETTLES?
You can control and / or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do, certain features of this site may not work as intended, and you may need to manually adjust individual choices each time you visit the site.
HOW WE JOIN OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may make your personal information, customer information or business information available to companies providing services by helping us in business, for example, by providing web site analytics or customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information, customer information only to the extent necessary to provide us with these services.
We share your personal information, customer information, or business information with third parties only in the manner described in this Privacy Notice. We will not sell your personal information to third parties in any way.